Epiphanies and other forms of indigestion
Friends, friends of friends and people I ask nicely to read this. It’s been a tough week, there’ve been a few bumps in the road on my way to conquering Americana. Let’s call it indigestion.
Right now, I’m that character in a schlock movie that takes a metaphorical knock, turns to ice-cream for help and realises just before it’s too late that three scoops of cookie dough are not the answer.
The answer is broccoli, some Tums and a to-do list…
To do when the doing never ends
- Check stats for number of injuries sustained from being on Gay Pride floats
- Contact Jens Lekman for advice on writing witty and idiosyncratic songs
- Plaster San Francisco in Americana list
- Find out how the hell to get in touch with awesome but elusive underground radio station – Pirate Cat Radio
- Post an ad on Craig’s List for wonderful and obscure talents
- Make sure Craig’s List ad is void of any innuendo
- Sift out people who might still see innuendo
- Contact CheerSF for some splits-mentoring